Join the 500 Nordics team as our Operations Associate during our upcoming Stockholm Distro Dojo. You will have the chance to work with some of the most exciting new companies in the startup world. Our team is looking for a person to assist with the day-to-day operations of the 4-week onsite for our marketing accelerator in May. You will have the opportunity to see first hand how a real badass Silicon Valley Venture Capital firm operates and learn why 500 Startups is one of the best accelerators in the world.
- Assist Program Director with program scheduling and travel arrangements for visiting mentors. Coordinate directly via email with high profile mentors to arrange visits and schedule office hours with our companies.
- Take charge of event logistics for office events (food, drink, promotion).
- Take charge of social events, including theme, agenda and event logistics (food, drink, agenda).
- Perform important administrative duties including checking mail, managing outside contractors, and receiving guests.
- Attend batch meetings with accelerator staff and batch companies to see how 500’s accelerator team operates.
- Assist 500 Nordics team with social media (Twitter/Facebook)
- Good communication and people skills.
- Attention to detail and an interest in the tech and venture capital space is required.
- Must thrive in a fast paced environment and be willing to take on new projects daily with a go-getter attitude.
- Fluent in English and already based in Stockholm
Part time April 4th – May 4th: 8-10 hours a week, virtual office
Full time from May 4th – June 4th, onsite in Stockholm
Employment Terms: Contractor
Compensation: $3000 (total)
Bonus: You’ll also get to see these two guys a lot
- 3-4 slides PDF or 2-3 minute video. Be creative. We don’t want the CV we can find on Linkedin, we want to get to know you.
Bonus points if you if you:
- Share your application PDF/video on Facebook, tag 500 Nordics and get your friends to like it. (make some buzz)
- Get an intro/recommendation by someone we know and trust.